1. Are your products Kosher?
Yes, we are certified Kosher (Dairy).
2. What is the shelf life of your cookies?
6 – 9 months depending on the cookie type of cookie. All cookies are labelled with a best before date.
3. Are there any preservatives or additives in your products?
Our cookies do not have any added preservatives or additives. However we use royal icing, which does contain preservatives.
4. Do you have food or safety manufacturing programs in place?
Yes, we implement GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) polices and procedures at our facility.
5. Are your cookies peanut-free?
We do not have any recipes that contain peanuts; however, we do bake cookies with tree nuts (almonds, pecans, etc.) and so we are not a registered ‘peanut/nut free’ facility.
6. Do you make custom cookies?
We are a wholesale bakery primarily serving retailers so we have rather large minimums for custom orders. For logo cookies using edible sugar paper, the minimum order is 250 pieces. For fully hand-decorated custom cookies the minimum order is 1,000 pieces. Please contact us for further details.
7. Do you have printed product catalogues?
No. All current products can be found online. For custom orders, please inquire via telephone or e-mail.
8. How do I store your cookies? Do they need to be refrigerated?
Refrigeration isn’t necessary. Our cookies should be stored at room temperature.